- - Support without Contact
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time and Part Time
- See the following link for benefit information - http://www.yocinc.org/careers/employee-benefits-package/
Supervisor: Food Service Coordinator
FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE
Qualifications: A high school diploma or GED.
General cooking ability.
Must be able to demonstrate awareness of the cultural and socioeconomic differences of our clients as well as values a nurturing family as the ideal environment; a commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems and a conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change; the ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence by maintaining a helping role and appropriately intervening to meet service goals; the ability to set appropriate limits.
- Prepares meals according to meal plan.
- Ensures food quality with proper preparation and handling.
- Serves meals at scheduled times.
- Serves appropriate food to residents with special dietary needs.
- Knowledge of all state licensing and food inspection policies.
- Follows all state licensing and food inspection policies for food serving facilities.
- Maintains cleanliness of all food related areas and equipment.
- Organizes and controls all food, equipment, appliances, and utensils.