- - Transportation
- Muncie, IN, USA
- $9.50 - $10
- Full Time and Part Time
Supervisor: Transportation Coordinator
MUST BE 22 Years of Age
Qualifications: High school diploma or GED or in the process of obtaining same.
Valid driver's license. Ability to obtain chauffeur's license.
Must be able to demonstrate awareness of the cultural and socioeconomic differences of our clients as well as values a nurturing family as the ideal environment; a commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems and a conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change; the ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence by maintaining a helping role and appropriately intervening to meet service goals; the ability to set appropriate limits.
- Efficiently and safely transports residents to appropriate locations.
- Follows transportation schedule; to include any communication by reception or shift supervisors with changes to the transportation schedule.
- Maintains and distributes appropriate follow-up medical and counseling documentation to treatment personnel.
- Regularly performs minor vehicle maintenance and cleaning.
- Completes weekly inspection checklist of all vehicles.
- Completes scheduled mail and supply stops at Juvenile Detention, Juvenile Services Center, Youth Service Bureau, and Central Services Facility.
- Completes various courier duties, including special deliveries and pickups, as necessary.
- Adheres to Youth Opportunity Center policies while on duty and in vehicles.
- Completes "in-vehicle" travel logs, properly reflecting vehicle usage and conditions.
- Obeys all traffic laws and maintains appropriate driving safety.
- Adheres to Youth Opportunity Center policy for vehicle scheduling; signing in and out vehicles, radios, gas cards, etc.
- Utilizes driving routes of the most efficient nature.
- Fills in for receptionist as needed.
- Completes all other assigned duties as requested.
- This person has direct contact on a regular and continuing basis with